Counselling for families. Heal your family, develop positive relationships. Work on issues relating to gender, money and power.
Family counselling in Dartmouth, NS
WORKING ON FAMILY ISSUES
(INDIVIDUAL OR SMALL GROUPS)
- Family health and development.
- Assess family health, learn to develop positive relationships.
- Family problems.
- Take responsibility for self, identify personal violence, develop recovery rituals, remove communication blocks, forgive past hurts.
- Family and work.
- Sort out issues of gender, money, and power
- Build a shared vision between working partners
- Find ways to prevent family-of-origin dynamics from getting in the way at work.