Resolve conflicts and stress in your work environment.
Managing job stress requires more than just shrugging off a bad day at work. In today’s constantly changing work environment, even the most stable employee must cope with job related pressures. Managing Job Stress helps you tackle the compelling issues related to stress in the workplace.
- Handling Workplace Pressure
- Clarifying Roles & Expectations
- Controlling the Workload
- Managing People Pressures
- Working with Difficult People
- Surviving the Changing Workplace
- Building a Positive Productive Environment